Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access a lab for training?

Colleen Harper July 27, 2020

I'm presently working on the Managing Jira Cloud Projects training for certification and there are Lab Demos in each module. I'm wondering how I can get access to a lab so I can follow along with the steps outlined in the Labs.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2020

hello @Colleen Harper , you can sign up for a free plan - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/free

Colleen Harper August 16, 2020

Thanks, @Sachin but I was hoping for an environment with built in projects/users for training & lab purposes. Any idea if that type of environment is available?

Like Carolina Yanez likes this
Carolina Yanez January 6, 2021

@Colleen Harper I haven't received it either! And this is what the course workbook states --> To log in during the labs you'll need each user's email address and the password.
You should have received this information after registering for the course. I opened a ticket.

Colleen Harper January 7, 2021

@Carolina Yanez when did you register for the ACP 620 course? The old course didn't have a link, but the new version does in the "Start Here" module of the course. See screenshot below

Snag_576b634a.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events