Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any plans to offer full Trello training like Jira Essentials?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Just wondering if there are plans for a full Atlassian University class.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Rob Horan Currently there is a free Trello Fundamentals course. 

Trello Fundamentals Learning Path 

Hope that helps!

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Marie Kent ,

Thank you - I enrolled in that a while back.  I wondered if there is an in-depth course in the works that could cover administration and complex configurations.

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Rob Horan Yes, an admin course is in the works. 

Like Rob Horan likes this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2022

Thank you @Marie Kent !

By any chance do you know roughly when we might see it?

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
September 27, 2022

@Rob Horan , you should expect to see the first course in late October/ early November. 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2022

@Marie Kent - sorry to bug you but I was wondering if there is an updated ETA. 

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
October 26, 2022

@Rob Horan The fist course was just released: 

Managing A Board in Trello

Like # people like this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2022

@Marie Kent Thanks, but I meant as a class kit for authorized instructors.

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
October 26, 2022

@Rob Horan , there are no plans for this currently. 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2022

@Marie Kent I see, thank you.  Unfortunately, this was what I was referring to by a full University class.

Is there someone I might be able to reach out to for guidance on putting together a course curriculum, ideally with labs?

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
October 27, 2022

Hi @Rob Horan , I looked into this and unfortunately there is no plan to offer this and no one available. I will let you know if that changes. 

0 votes
thob September 25, 2022

@Rob Horan There are free Atlassian classes up now. The payed certs will be available soon.

I found this resource valuable in getting started, particularly in recommending Learning Paths. https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836769-get-certified 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 28, 2022

@thob Those are for Jira.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events