Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achieved badges has NOT been added to the Atlassian certification portal !

Reza Mesgaran June 17, 2022

Hi,

I just took three free courses (Jira. Confluence, Trello Fundamentals) from Atlassian university and passed and achieved 3 badges for them,

I want to share these badges on LinkedIn, so I need unique URLs to my credentials, but my achieved badges have not appeared in the Atlassian certification portal, (attached screenshot)

2.pngAlso in the Atlassian university portal, I am able to see my badges and print them as PDFs but there is no link there as well,  (attached screenshot)

3.png

I followed the below steps:
1. I Logged in to the Atlassian Certification Portal.
2. Selected Digital Badges and followed the instructions to enable badging.
3. Went to the "Digital Badges" tab to view my achieved badges, but is empty!
4. Went to the "Certifications" tab, but is empty as well!

1.png

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jaime Netzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2022

Hi @Reza Mesgaran !

Looks like you got taken care of here thanks to our great Community members re: certification vs. badges, but we just wanted to thank you — we actually had inadvertently turned the sharing function off on our side, so it's not that it took a while but that your post alerted us to an error, which we have since fixed!

If you need any further clarification on badges vs. certifications, please see this post.

Happy continued learning and we're so glad you're here,

Jaime 

Michael Gold November 25, 2022

Hi. I am doing the Jira Administrator courses/modules. I completed all of them but my all of my badges aren't displayed. How do we resolve this issue? 

Like Carlos Plazas likes this
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2022

Hi @Michael Gold , we don't have badges for admin course completions, so if you're referring to the Jira Admin  I and II courses, there aren't badges to be had.   Our foundational level end-user trainings have short quizzes that earn "Atlassian University Badges".  

1 vote
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

Hi @Reza Mesgaran as mentioned by @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ the certification portal does not track badges from free courses.  It tracks Certifications and Pro Skills badges to maintain those certifications.  
To find your badges gained from the Atlassian University go to that site login check your profile.
badges.JPG

Reza Mesgaran June 17, 2022

Hello guys,

Thanks for your responses,

I noticed that the "Add to LinkedIn Profile" button, which was not available at the time of posting this question (as you can check in my original post), appeared in my Atlassian University profile, probably it takes a while to appear.

12.png

The problem has been resolved now,

Sincerely. 

Like # people like this
Julia
Atlassian Team
June 21, 2022

@Reza Mesgaran ,

Currently, the only badges that can be displayed on Community are Atlassian Certification and Pro Skills Badges.

We are working on an integration to display the Atlassian University Badges on Community as well.  We're quite far along and hope to have this capability ready for you soon.

Best Regards,

Atlassian University Team

1 vote
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2022

Hello @Reza Mesgaran ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The certification portal tracks the digital badges and certifications from taking certification exams through a testing site or online through PSI.  These certification exams cover the advanced concepts of Jira.

More details of the advanced Atlassian certifications are here: https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/836769-get-certified

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events