The User's Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally (Part 4)

Welcome to the fourth part of The User's Community: Your Hidden Treasure and Best Ally were the focus is going to be: More Resources created by Community Members

On the Part 1 of this series of articles I explained the resources that are solely developed and provided by Atlassian. The article address when Atlassian involve other team members.

On the Part 2 I addressed resources that are sponsored or created by Atlassian that involves the  user's community, such as: Atlassian User Groups, Company User Groups, Developers Community, this website, etc.

On the Part 3 of this series of articles I started with the analysis of the resources that are created by Community members including Atlassian Partners. This final article is the continuation of Part 3.

image.png

Podcasts

While I was doing the research for the Summit presentation I found this great job that @Bill Cushard doing. I think it is a phenomenal idea to leverage the natural power of the podcast to share Atlassian knowledge.

In this case Service Rocket have their own Media channel. Nice Work! An Atlassian Ecosystem Podcast features technologists, business experts, and other interesting leaders, thinkers, and voices in the Atlassian Ecosystem. The show is about the innovative and collaborative work people do using the wide variety of tools in the Atlassian Suite. This podcast is produced by ServiceRocket Media, a division of ServiceRocket, a Silicon Valley-based software adoption company. Episodes are published roughly weekly. Sometimes more often than that.

image.png

Community Online Learning

Where to find them?

In addition to Atlassian University, there are other options created and empowered by community Members.

Examples

Adaptavist Learn, Think&Do, CPrime, blendedPerspective, Isos Technology, Praecipio Consulting, etc.

Topics

Partners are actively involved on the training delivery. They all know that it is one of the major challenges that any company will face. Delivery methods could be accommodated to your budget and needs.

Adaptvist Learn

image.png

Whitepapers

Another sources of knowledge and usually based on studies from experts are the whitepapers.  @Miles Faulkner from Blended Perspective does a great job addressing different topics and sharing experiences from his team.

image.png 

Community Champions and User Group Leaders

I can't finish this article without writing about users that are just community members.  Here are some of them that you should follow and an Atlassian's recognition to some of the awesome Community Champions and community members who are going above and beyond to help make this community the amazing place that it is.

For those of you who are new to these awards, in the past we've had two categories: Champion and Rising Star. The Champion category is meant to honor our contributors who are part of the official Community Champion program – the best of the best. The Rising Star category identifies the extraordinary up-and-comers in our community. And this time, we're adding a new category so we can celebrate our top Atlassians who have gone beyond their job descriptions to become active participants on the Atlassian Community. (From Atlassian management team)

Happy Talk Award for most discussion comments:

Champion: @Alana Fernando 

Rising Star:  @Fabienne Gerhard

Atlassian: @Kesha Thill 

Community Addict Award for most signins:

Champion:  @Thomas Schlegel

Rising Star:  @Jonathan Muse {Appfire} 

Atlassian:  @Roi Fine 

Bullseye Award for the highest accepted answers percentage:

Champion (tie):  @_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc and @Scott Theus      

Rising Star: @Roland Holban (Adaptavist) 

Atlassian: @Caterina Curti 

Reading Rainbow Award for most posts read:

Champion: @Ollie 

Rising Star: @Moses Thomas 

Atlassian: @Earl McCutcheon 

Superuser award for most posts:

Champion:  @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Rising Star: @Yogesh Mude 

Atlassian: @Ahmad Danial 

Mr. and Ms. Miscellaneous Award for most likes in our off topic area:

Champion: @Meg Holbrook 

Rising Star:  @Heth Siemer 

Atlassian:  @Paz 

Sharing the Love Award for most likes given:

Champion:  @Manon Soubies-Camy 

Rising Star: @Consulente Atlassian 

Atlassian:  @Claudiu 

Brilliant Blogger Award for excellence in blogging:

Champion: @imalex 

Rising Star:  @Dzmitry Hryb _Deviniti_ 

Atlassian: @Jessie 

Community MVP Award for most accepted solutions

Champion:  @Alexey Matveev 

Rising Star: @Mark Markov 

Atlassian: @Caterina Curti 

Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge and supporting the Atlassian User's Community.

(Note: I tried to tag the right participant, but in some cases I found multiple users with the same name, please, if you are not the right person, let me know and I will fix it)

Full Article

Part 1 of this series of articles - Resources that are solely developed and provided by Atlassian. 

Part 2 I addressed resources that are sponsored or created by Atlassian 

Part 3 and Part 4 - Resources that are created by Community members including Atlassian Partners. 

4 comments

Comment

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2018

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) these are wonderful resource articles - thank you for taking the time to compile this WEALTH of information and for being such a wonderful part of our community ecosystem. You truly are appreciated more than you know. 

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2018

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) thanks for sharing! Great what resources are there. 

Love this community <3

Bill Cushard December 3, 2018

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California) Wow! Thanks for the mention. You will be on the podcast soon. Let's schedule that. Also, for everyone who read this far, we are always looking for guests to be on the show. So if you have an interesting story to tell... or you are otherwise doing some innovative things using the Atlassian tools, please message me (comment here or email me bill . cushard at servicerocket . com). We have had some really great guests so far, including:

@Rachel Wright

@Tracy Walton

@James Dellow

Nick Muldoon from EasyAgile

Matt Doar from Linkedin

Anthony Morelli from LucidChart 

Scott Middleton from Stratejos

Abbas Haider from xMatters

And many more...

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2018

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California): Wow! Now this is CONTENT ! ! :oD Knowledge is power but sharing knowledge is POWERFUL!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events