The Atlassian Certification you've been waiting for

28 comments

Comment

Sridhar Gandla May 20, 2018

HI Brian, kindly do advise..How do I still get this Beta exam and also other beta exams coming in future to notified in timely manner? I am preparing for ACP1-00 but wanted to do ACP-600 to be completed first. Appreciate your support to get this beta exam now? Is there any way to relaunch free registration from Atlassian once again?

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 21, 2018

The exam can no longer be taken free, but the bundle is only USD $100.  I do have some advice on how to undertake this as economically as possible -- make use of the training course, labs and Exam Topics PDF, and allow yourself plenty of time to prepare, to increase your chances of passing!  A second attempt will cost another USD $100.  The training course gives you almost everything you need to pass, so make sure to learn it thoroughly and use your 24 hours of lab access to do the labs AND explore Jira.

yosmar October 9, 2019

Hola soy nuevo por acá me gustaría recibir algunos comentarios sobre la certificación cuantos intentos hay para realizar el examen cuando hago el pago , tendrán alguna guía de preparación para el examen 

gracias por la ayuda 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events