Our gift to you: Lower prices for Certification Exams and Prep

We’re happy to announce a big change to our Atlassian University pricing: Certification Exams and Prep Courses now cost less!

• Professional-level exams are now $250
    (ACP-100 through ACP-500; same price to re-take an exam)

• Certification Prep Courses are now $50
    (ACP-100 through ACP-500)

• The ACP-600 course-plus-exam bundle is still only $100

So, the big question is: what you going to do with that extra cash? You could use it to earn a Skills Badge on the path to Certification, add a training course to your Summit experience, or… buy your cousin that Snuggie they’ve been asking you about. 🤔 Decisions, decisions…

Explore Atlassian Certifications →

P.S.: Did you also hear that Certifications are now valid for a full 24 months?

9 comments

Comment

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2019

Awesome news!

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2019

Buy the snuggie AND wear it to your certification training and/or exam at Summit! 😁👍🏻

Like # people like this
mventura December 27, 2019

Thanks for the assistance! Now on to plan my track.

Like # people like this
Deekshith Musthyala January 31, 2020

Awesome News! 

Harshad P February 7, 2020

great news

RASHEDUL HASAN RIPON February 18, 2020

great

Nor March 5, 2020

Splendid!

Parag Madpuwar March 7, 2020

I have paid for certification before this price change but took exam after price change , will I get back the difference amount?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Hi @Parag Madpuwar 👋 (and welcome to the Community!)

I'm not 100% sure the answer for you, but I know if you submit a ticket with out University Service Desk, the team will get back to you as soon as possible.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events