Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live training with Atlassian University in Las Vegas at Team '23!

hands-on training team.png

G’day Training & Certification group!

We’re posting today to make sure y’all know about a special live training opportunity coming up at Atlassian’s flagship event, Team ‘23 in Las Vegas.

If you’re not familiar with Team ‘23, it’s the modern teamwork event of the year.  You’ll learn all about new solutions for Agile & DevOps, ITSM, Open Work Management, and Teamwork Culture.

giphy

The day before the main conference (April 18) Atlassian University offers hands-on product training live on-site. 

You can pick from 15 full-day and half-day courses and workshops to learn alongside your peers and your team. Each one is designed to help you collaborate effortlessly across teams, streamline your Agile/DevOps processes, or deliver ITSM efficiently. We know this crew is laser-focused on up-leveling your career and your team’s work with Atlassian training—so have a look at the options below and then let us know: which one will you be taking in Vegas?

Course Title What You'll Learn
Planning with Advanced Roadmaps Learn to manage and plan multiple Jira projects with Advanced Roadmaps.
Managing Jira Projects Learn how to create, configure, and maintain Jira projects.
Managing Jira Service Projects Learn how to set up and configure Jira Service Management to fit your business and customer needs.
Atlassian DevOps Essentials Learn how to manage the complete product lifecycle with Atlassian’s approach to DevOps.
Jira Align Program Essentials Learn to use Jira Align at the program level and how to plan for and manage your Program Increment (PI).
Asset Management Essentials in Jira Service Management Learn to enhance your Jira Service Management workflow with Assets' asset management capabilities.
Advanced Asset Management in Jira Service Management Move beyond asset management basics to put a wealth of context into every Jira ticket – and resolve issues faster.
Exam Success Accelerator for ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects  Find out exactly what you’ll need to know to pass the ACP-620 Managing Jira Cloud Projects exam – in just one day!
Jira Administration Part 1 Learn the skills you need to succeed as a Jira administrator.
Atlassian Service Request Management Essentials Learn to improve your customer service, streamline your request process, and overall reduce service requests.
Managing Confluence Spaces Create and manage well-organized spaces – and help the right people find and access content.
Atlassian Incident Management Essentials Learn to resolve your major incidents faster and avoid expensive downtime.
Bitbucket Pipelines Configuration Build better quality software and release more often with Atlassian’s CI/CD solution.
Change that sticks: strategies for adopting Atlassian tools across your organization
Learn strategies for end user adoption and change management.
Build a healthy team with Atlassian Ways of Working Learn the practices, tools, and facilitation skills needed to build healthy teams.

Did one (or more) catch your eye? Have you already signed up for training day like the overachiever you are? Let us know which class we'll see you in in the comments!

Get more Team ‘23 training and registration details here → 

Happy learning, and we’ll high five IRL in Vegas!

PS. You can get early registration + group discounts on any training when you register now for Team '23. See the details on the site!

3 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2023

I really hope I will be able to join you guys in Vegas. I miss all my old and new friends.

Marie Kent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2023

Hi @Fadoua I hope to see you there! Thanks again for the great ACE meeting. 

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2023

I really hope I will be able to join you guys in Vegas.

Like John Philip likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events