Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

⚡ Introducing free “Live Learning” courses for Atlassian products, coming January 2024

This January, we’ve got a brand new offering to help you and your teams learn. 💡

Introducing Live Learning events…free, virtual, instructor-led courses about Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Atlassian Certifications.

These 60-min courses are led by Atlassian experts in the Community, which means you’ll have opportunities to connect with peers and ask questions specific to the challenges you’re facing. 🤝

2.png

In January 2024, we have five events ready for you to sign up for:

All courses are led by one of our all-star Community instructors, @Jimmy Seddon@Alex Ortiz @Kate Pawlak [Appsvio] and @Robert Hean🏆

Whether you're a beginner or looking for a deep dive, these learning experiences are designed to help you build skills and expertise.

Ready to save your spot for an event?

👉 Join the chapter here to get started. See ya there!

4 comments

Comment

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2023

Thanks @Andrew DeBell  - Joined and ready! :)

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2023

These will be great events. 

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2023

Loving this initiative. Hoping my schedule works out to attend as many as I can live, but will certainly be looking for replays.

Like # people like this
Robert Hean December 14, 2023

Thrilled to be able to offer this!  I had some fun and whipped up a trailer... check it out here :D

I'm also intending on hosting a recording over on Youtube so if folks miss it they can check that one out.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events