How do you and you team learn to use and adapt Jira & Confluence?

Hi there, Community members! 

I'm Dorin, Product Manager on the Atlassian University team. We offer product training and certification to improve any team’s productivity and advance careers.

Would you take 2-3 minutes to answer some questions about how you and your team learn and adapt Jira and Confluence? No login required and it's 100% anonymous. Our goal is to understand how to better support you and your team through learning resources and activities.

If you see value in this survey and think your team might be interested in sharing their experience, feel free to share the survey link with your team. We appreciate your input and time. Thank you for agreeing to take part in our survey!

Warmly, 

Dorin

14 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2020

@Dorin Shen I'm happy to take part in the survey, but it looks like the link is broken.

Thanks!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Hi @Dorin Shen ,

I have filled the survey form! I hope it will be helpful!

Like Dorin Shen likes this
Dorin Shen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon Sorry for the inconvenience, would you please try again? Thank you!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2020

Looks good now thanks @Dorin Shen!

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2020

Hi, @Dorin Shen !

The survey is passed.

I want to say "thank you!" to your Team! Atlassian University is amazing! I was lucky to take many of your courses, every time I get pleasure to work with them!

The most important thing is that you manage to change the thinking of the Learners, that is not just transfer the information from the documentation, but namely, the "approach to working with applications"!

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

Filled out the survey @Dorin Shen !

Dorin Shen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2020

Thank you @Alexander Bondarev and @Kristin Lyons!

@Alexander Bondarev , we appreciate your kind words! 

Like # people like this
Asako Hosoe March 8, 2021

Filled out, wish there were more Japanese tutorials around. Thank you!

Dorin Shen
Atlassian Team
March 15, 2021

Thank you @Asako Hosoe for participating and your feedback! 

Sebastian Adam March 30, 2021

Also took part in the survey. From my point of view a certification is a must for all the administrators out there. Only with a certification you'll get familiar with all the core principles. In addition to that the Atlassian community helps me a lot to find same or similar problems i have to solve!

Like # people like this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2021

I agree with @Sebastian Adam !

It is really interesting way to get certified and it is really useful in your day-to-day work-life.

kayode April 5, 2021

I just submitted the survey. Great work Atlassian University Team!

Dorin Shen
Atlassian Team
April 5, 2021

Thank you @Sebastian Adam , @Alexander Bondarev , and @kayode for your support and feedback!

Jack Lacy September 27, 2021

That's Such a great effort by you, I am also trying to learn new languages of Jira or JSD just like a normal programmer. however, it seems to be very disappointment as I don't have a great knowledge so I am taking help from https://au-assignmenthelp.com/assignment-cover-sheet.html online to do my pending assignment cover sheet. therefore I recommend this to you as well and help me out with my syllabus too.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events