๐Ÿ‘‹ Help us beta test a new Jira Service Management course!

Hi everyone!

Are you interested in helping Atlassian University improve their content by beta testing their newest (unreleased!) training course?

Weโ€™re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Jira Service Management best practices, and provide feedback on the experience. This is the third and final course in the Jira Service Management Fundamentals collection. It is fully self-paced and should take around 30-min. However, it is recommended that you complete the other courses in the JSM Fundamentals collection, Get started with Jira Service Management and Navigating a service project.

Hereโ€™s how to start the beta test:

1. Enroll here

2. Complete all lessons (just as you would for any course)

3. Provide your feedback using the survey (final lesson of the course)

The entire beta test period closes at 8:00am PT on Monday, April 25, so please make sure to enroll and add your feedback as soon as possible. Anyone is eligible to participate. Bonus points if you are brand new to Jira Service Management or have just started using the tool recently.

Thank you all for participating. Your perspective, thoughts, and feedback will help make this a powerful learning experience for users.

Cheers!

Atlassian University

7 comments

Comment

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

I'm working through this right now :)

Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2022

Awesome! Looking forward to your feedback, @Craig Nodwell 

Like โ€ข Craig Nodwell likes this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2022

I liked it.
Informative.
I like that there are different medias in use in the course.
I like that there are links to other materials in the course.

The flow of the course with constant reinforcement of habit is a very clear message.

The only strange thing I noticed was in the below image.

oddtext.JPG

Thanks for sending out the invite.

Hernan Bajares April 18, 2022

I like the structure a lot better, all the parts listed in the side menue...

The audio, think they need to be after the text part. and in the cases of the views, the audio nedds to go at the same time of the pointer movement.

Be nice if do changes on the free courses, is very hard to keep track of what comes next...

Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2022

Thanks for the feedback, @Craig Nodwell ! I appreciate you! I'll fix that typo that you mentioned. 

Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2022

Thank you for reviewing the course and sending in your feedback so quickly, @Hernan Bajares ! 

Becky Mueller
Atlassian Team
April 25, 2022

Sending out a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the beta test and submitted their feedback! The beta test is now closed. Keep an eye out for the final version of this course, plus an assessment for the entire JSM Fundamentals course, rolling out next month!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events