Earn a Community badge award by testing our new training course! ⭐

Hey all!

I’m looking for volunteers to give feedback on our newest (unreleased!) training course called Beginner's guide to agile.

This introductory course helps new team members learn about agile ideas, frameworks, and tools. It should take about 60-90 min to complete.

Share your feedback on the course and you'll earn a free "University Helper" badge to add to your Community profile. 🔥

(the badge looks like this!)

172e6661-36ff-45ad-9450-f9400b316200.png

Here’s how you can help:

1. Enroll in the course here

2. Complete all the lessons (as you would for any course)

3. Complete the end survey to provide your feedback

This beta test period is open until 5:00pm MT on Friday, June 3rd. Please enroll and complete the feedback survey as soon as possible.

Thank you all for participating. Your perspective and feedback are so so valuable to help make our Uni courses better for everyone.

Keep me posted with any questions and enjoy the rest of your day!

Cheers,

Andrew

16 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Interesting topic and always a hot selling concept, "Agile". Let me explore and thank you @Andrew DeBell for coming up with this.

Like # people like this
Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Thank you @G subramanyam ! Looking forward to your feedback.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Done.  Feedback submitted.

Pretty interesting.  If you have questions on my feedback, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Like # people like this
Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2022

Great @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ , much appreciated! I'll take a look and keep you posted with any questions. Thank you.

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2022

TKS @Andrew DeBell , Survey Completed.

Like Andrew DeBell likes this
Ciarah Santos May 25, 2022

This is done also feedback submitted!

Very interesting yet meaningful and helpful to practice agile values and build agile mindset! Can't wait to post new challenges. 

Like # people like this
Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
May 25, 2022

Thank you @Ollie Guan and @Ciarah Santos ! Really appreciate you taking the time to review the content.

Like Ollie Guan likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2022

Thanks for sharing this , Will give it a try 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

Hi @Andrew DeBell Course finished and survey completed. Yes another interesting and interactive course, well done.

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

Enjoyed the interactive, feels more productive then a simple checkbox answer the question. 
A better learning tool for the "Just Do It" crowd.
Content was just enough to not overwhelm.
Good job.
My only criticism would be to drop the sports analogies, they don't necessarily translate well internationally.  Now I feel I need to make a "Sports Ball" joke...
I'm Canadian so....
Hockey where the ball isn't round, doesn't dribble, and can cause serious injury.

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

Firstly, thank you @Andrew DeBell for your efforts in making this course and with relevant screen shots. I really liked the inclusion of the audio.

I posted my feedbacks in the survey form, hoping you will consider.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2022

@Andrew DeBell - Course and survey completed.

Gautam.Bhatia May 26, 2022

@Andrew DeBell Done. Feedback submitted. 

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2022

Done!! @Andrew DeBell 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 30, 2022

@Andrew DeBell - done, course and survey completed!

I feel more Agile now. 😁

giphy-downsized

Andrew DeBell
Atlassian Team
June 6, 2022

This beta test has concluded. Thank you all for your thoughtful feedback and suggestions! We'll be reviewing your notes and improving this course over the next few weeks.

The final version of this course will be available for free on the Atlassian University website later this month, June 2022.

As for your Community badge, we'll be adding these to your profiles in the coming week. Stay tuned and feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks again!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events