Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian University Training Day at Team Tour 2020

TeamTour-2020-TrainingDay-FB-Linkedin-1200x628.png

Learn more… at Team Tour 2020

Join Atlassian University for an exclusive training experience when you register for Team Tour 2020. Our Training Day package includes 5+ hours of live, interactive training sessions, one voucher for any on demand, hands-on training course in our catalog, and one voucher for an Atlassian Skills Badge credential of your choice.

On November 12/13, we'll host our Training Day sessions with Atlassian experts in the AMER, APAC, and EMEA regions—just like Team Tour's events on the preceding Monday/Tuesday—and feature the following topics:

• Using Atlassian Team Playbook for Change Management
    Learn Plays to help accelerate organizational change.
  • Power Up with Jira Automation
    Learn how to use Jira Automation reduce administrative complexity.
  • Cloud Migration
    Learn best practices for migrating Jira and Confluence from self-hosted to Atlassian Cloud deployments.
  • Roadmapping with Jira Align
    Learn how product roadmaps in Jira Align manage customer expectations.
  • JQL Basics
    Learn JQL for Jira and Jira Service Desk.

FYI: Vouchers can be redeemed any time after registration, so you can start your learning experience right away.* 

Click here to view the complete schedule, and register to secure this package for only $500 $199 USD

*Vouchers must be redeemed by January 31, 2021.

9 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2020

Great learning opportunity! I missed it, unfortunately!

Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

Aw, missed Team Tour. 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Are there any recordings available for these trainings, that Community Leaders can access?

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 3, 2020

@Taranjeet Singh That's an interesting thought. Right now we have access to those recording limited to our Training Day registrants, but I'll take that as an official idea submission. 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2020

Correction, @Danny: Team Tour missed you! 😊

Like Danny likes this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

@Ben Thoma any amazing anecdotes? 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
December 7, 2020

@Danny From my perspective, the most amazing thing was just connecting with folks form around the world, as we had live sessions available in three distinct timezone regions. My favorite moment is probably when one person asked a question and @Joanna Thurmann's answer provoked a reply to the effect of "😲 Oh my goodness, that is exactly what we need to do!"

Like # people like this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2020

Ah @Ben Thoma @please say there is a recorded video of this amazing moment? I need to see it! 😊

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
December 8, 2020

@Danny I'm pretty sure we have it recorded, but whether I can share it publicly is another story. One day, we'll be able to connect… in person, again. I can't wait for that day…

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events