Atlassian University Live presents "Certification: You can do it! Here’s how."

CORP-3-Atlassian-University-Live-Webinars-Zoom-Banner-1280x400-v2.png

Atlassian University Live webinars provide you and your teams with the chance to strengthen your Atlassian product skills, and learn directly from Atlassian experts.

In this webinar you will get an insider take on how to go from zero to certified using Atlassian University courses and resources. It's perfect if you have been curious about Atlassian Certification—especially how best to prepare for an exam.

Register for the on-demand recording here.

Certification - You can do it - Zoom Banner@2x.png

7 comments

Comment

Jennifer L Luik April 4, 2020

I actually found this presentation very helpful to put together my certification plan.

Like # people like this
Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2020

If you have questions about this content or webinar, we started a discussion here.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2020

Thanks Ben and Joanna for the webinar. Hope to join the next one live.

Like # people like this
Alka May 1, 2020

@Ben Thoma I can't watch it, it  says watching but nothing show up 

Ben Thoma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2020

@Alka If you have registered for the On Demand webinar, you should be able to watch it. Did you register for it yourself, or was the link shared with you from another person? If you hadn't registered to view it, you can do so by clicking here.

If you have already registered, I would try refreshing the browser or trying a different browser just to eliminate any potential issues that Zoom (the webinar host) may have with your set up.

I hope that helps!

Alka May 9, 2020

Thanks, I sure can now
Can I access practice/sample quiz

Deepthi Rao September 14, 2021

Couldn't register to watch the presentation. Error: This recording does not exist. (3,301)

Can anyone provide me a working link please?

My company is kindly sponsoring for my Jira Certification. My current access is Jira Admin. Would need to make sure the certification I pick is the correct one for me. Confused between ACP 100 and ACP 600. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events