Atlassian Training learning paths and their destinations

In Part 1, Atlassian training is not one-size-fits-all, I provided details of the long-list of training available from Atlassian.

So how do you choose which Atlassian courses are right for you?

Atlassian have made this easy by providing lists of training courses based on 6 learning paths:

Each learning path provides a list of recommended courses, highlighting courses recommended in the path toward relevant certifications, a list of other courses that may benefit the selected learning path, and links to ongoing learning - including deep-dive technical webinars pulled from the 5 skill builders available here.

Atlassian Certification

Five of the learning paths include Certification details ranging from an entry-level certification to completing one or more of the five Atlassian Certified Professional certifications which require practical experience as well as study

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 3.02.27 PM.png

The Atlassian certifications are known by a exam number, a code, and a name. The number code reflects the order the certifications were released in, not the recommended order to approach the certifications. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 3.07.45 PM.pngYour certification is initially valid for 18 months and you can keep it active by earning a related certified badge, skills badge or meeting other continuous learning criteria before the expiration date.

But I want more!

Truly dedicated experts are able to earn the designation of Atlassian Certified Master.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 3.00.22 PM.png

This recognition is reserved for people who hold 4 active Atlassian Certified Professional certifications.

Whew! This has been quite an adventure through Atlassian Training. Check out the many great articles and discussions written by members of the Atlassian Community for advice and tips on each of the certifications.

What is your learning path? Where are you on your Atlassian Training journey? What is your planned destination?

15 comments

Comment

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2019

Are any courses for developers also available? Like Atlassian development Master.

Like Kat Warner likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2019

This is a great post with really helpful information! Thanks @Kat Warner!

Neelkamal Rana October 16, 2019

Great source of information..

Like Kat Warner likes this
Nathaniel Simpson February 29, 2020

Thanks @Kat Warner  for the information.

Do you know if one of the 4 Atlassian Certified Professional certifications (required for Atlassian Certified Master) can include AC-JPA (Note: AC-JPA is an Atlassian Certified NOT Atlassian certified PROFESSIONAL certification).

Or in order to get the Atlassian Certified Master qualification you need to have 4 out of the 5 listed ACP qualifications (i.e. ACP-JSW, ACP-JSD, ACP-JA, ACP-CA, ACP-SA).

Thanks for clarifying up this technical detail.

Nat 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2020

Hi @Nathaniel Simpson - AC-JPA/ACP-600 does not count as one of the four certifications needed to earn Atlassian Certified Master.

Like # people like this
Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2020

Will ACP-120 count for Atlassian Certified Master?

Like Julia likes this
Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2020

@Gregory Kneller , yes, check out the path to Atlassian Certified Master here:

https://www.atlassian.com/university/faq/certification

Like Gregory Kneller likes this
Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

Hi @Julia I have earned ACP-120 yesterday, it is my 4th ACP (along with ACP-JA,ACP-JSW, ACP-JSD). Am I eligible for Master now? When it will appear in my certification profile?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2020

@Gregory Kneller if you read that FAQ, the ACP-120 has a different set of requirements than simply holding 4 certifications.

Read the section "Requirements Using Cloud and Server/Data Center Certifications".

-Jimmy

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon I have read it.

I have got
 2 from ACP-JCA, ACP-JA
 1 from ACP-MJCP, ACP-JSW
 1 from  ACP-JSD, ACP-CA, ACP-SA

Have I missed something else from the FAQ?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2020

@Gregory Kneller you need 2 from ACP-JSD, ACP-CA, ACP-SA not just 1.

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2020

>you need 2 from ACP-JSD, ACP-CA, ACP-SA not just 1

Why so? it is written 
"Choose 1, 2 or 3 from:"
doesn't it mean from 1  to 3 ?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 31, 2020

You must be looking at something different this is the most recent information that has been linked:

CertificationRequirements.PNG

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2020
Carol Snyder April 23, 2021

I am knee to learn anything but coding is really difficult for me. I usually get an error that stops almost every task on my laptop, so the custom page was not quite a good idea, even I started to do my homework with the help of homeworkhelpwriter.com/do-my-math-homework online website where output seems to be fab. So if you ever feel like sticking with the extension and laptop not working then go to this website to do your homework.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events