A brief overview of training options offered by Atlassian

Atlassian University-blue-rgb@2x.png

Hey y'all! I work at Atlassian with our Training & Certification team. I've noticed a lot of questions about what types of training we offer, so thought I'd whip up a quick overview. 

We currently offer training for Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, and Portfolio for Jira. These are the different types of training you can take:

• On Demand Classes: This is a great option for those who prefer to learn at their own pace. You simply choose a course and start learning in minutes. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. Learn more.
  • Live Team Training: A virtual team session is ideal to get your entire team ramped up together (each session can host up to 12 attendees). With only people from your company in the class, the issues and questions are more relevant to your team's needs. Learn more.
  • Public (Virtual) Training: These are taught by Atlassian Authorized Instructors live-online. Each class is interactive and offers hands-on exercises via virtual labs, and you'll be joined by other learners from all over the world.

We've also recently launched a Training Credits program. This is basically a prepaid account for training that gives you and your team flexibility to choose any mixture of courses, deliveries, and schedules as needed. The big perks are simple procurement, centralized management, and bulk discounts. Learn more.

If you have questions for us, want a personalized training plan for yourself or your team, or have feedback, contact us here or comment on this post!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events