Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nominate and vote for "best of the Teamwork Lab: November"

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2021

Update: votes for the top three winners are in: @Walter Buggenhout,  @Ashley Faus , and @Margareta Buruian are it. Congrats to you all :)

Per this article, please nominate the best contributions to the Teamwork Lab group created during the month of November.

giphy.gif

1. Answer this question including the following: a title for your nomination + link to the page that includes your nominated content.

Criteria note: you may nominate your own or other user content. However, the nomination must be an article, discussion topic created, response to a discussion, or answer to a question created during the month of November. 

2. Watch the upvotes roll in.

3. The three nominees with the most votes by 11:59 pm (Pacific time) on December 10 will be rewarded.*

*"The winners will get a portable meditative light and sound therapy speaker. If they've already gotten that, they'll get a limited edition Atlassian hat. And if they've already gotten that, we have a pretty sweet surprise gift. (Muhahahah).

9 answers

8 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2021

I love the personal story element of @Walter Buggenhout , demonstrating how what happens in the workplace is very parallel to what happens at home. Teamwork practices are everywhere!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-articles/Raising-a-teenager-setting-goals/ba-p/1867984 

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Oh, thank you so much! There is a lot of love in/behind that story, and a lot more to come! 💙

Like Christine P. Dela Rosa likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2021

You deserve  @Walter Buggenhout . Thanks @Christine P. Dela Rosa  for nominating this. 

Like # people like this
3 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

My next nomination for last month would be - Sincerely, "Thanks for sparring!" by @Ashley Faus , link - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-discussions/Sincerely-quot-Thanks-for-sparring-quot/td-p/1860889.

The reason behind, A regular sparring helps us in different ways. We should practicing and start using because it improves our ideation, leads to collaborative effort from team mates and productive discussion as an overall outcome.

Ashley Faus
Atlassian Team
December 2, 2021

Oh my goodness, thanks so much for the nomination! I'm so glad the article was helpful :) 

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2021

@Ashley Faus  - Well deserved, I have just nominated. 

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jenny Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2021

Question

What's the best piece of teamwork-related advice you've ever heard?

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-discussions/Mid-week-slump-bump-What-s-the-best-piece-of-teamwork-related/td-p/1858128

Answer

"Listen. Actively listen. 

That's it, the amount of times people are distracted or not 100% there in a meeting, 121, a conversation is incredible and those on the receiving end can tell. 

For me, to truly engage is to care and it makes a big difference to teams and culture."

Nominating the author of this message, @Margareta Buruian.

2 votes
Answer accepted
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
December 3, 2021

I'm nominating @Bill Sheboy for their response to the prompt: Share a moment when it occurred to you that you were on a healthy team. Bill mentioned a very strong indicator that you're on a healthy team that I often overlook because it's external to the team. Great share!

I've attached their response as a screen grab here!

Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 10.12.14 AM.png

2 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 1, 2021

Hi @Christine P. Dela Rosa  - Is it single nomination per user or more than one?

If it is single then I would nominate for [mid-week slump bump] Share a moment when it occurred to you that you were on a healthy team initiated by @Christine P. Dela Rosa https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-discussions/mid-week-slump-bump-Share-a-moment-when-it-occurred-to-you-that/td-p/1864527. Love hear such experiences and interactive discussions on those as it helps us grow together as community.

I can nominate a few more if it's allowed :) .

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
December 1, 2021

You are welcome to nominate as many as you want, @Suvradip Paul !

:)

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2021

Thanks @Christine P. Dela Rosa for confirming. That's great!

Like Christine P. Dela Rosa likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 8, 2021
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2021

Thanks so much for nominating my article, @Bridget , I really appreciate it!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anita Kalmane
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 6, 2021

Raising a teenager versus work practices: introduction by @Walter Buggenhout  because it's such a unique perspective! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab-articles/Raising-a-teenager-versus-work-practices-introduction/ba-p/1859814 

0 votes
Margareta Buruian December 14, 2021

Awesome! Thanks to @Jenny Kim for the nomination and @Christine P. Dela Rosa for running this! 

Excited to see what this mystery prize might be! 

elf-excited.gif

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
December 14, 2021

All will be revealed soon!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events