Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning playbook

Kristy Borgonah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2020

Hello,
I am unable to download the sample slide template for the Learning Circle - is there a way I can be sent a copy of this?

Thanks!

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2020

Hello @Kristy Borgonah

I just received an answer from the team that was handling your request and they mentioned that some adjustments were done and now the file can be downloaded.

Can you please check if you can download the sample slide template for the Learning Circle now?

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

Confirmed this is working!

Like # people like this
Shirley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 10, 2021

@Petter Gonçalves The link is not working for me. I get a "Something went wrong." page when I click on: https://www.atlassian.com/dam/jcr:bdbc9c86-7593-4b44-b943-a40324782d5e/Learning%20Circle%20Deck%20Template_Final.key

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Shirley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 10, 2021

I was able to download the file using archive.org, but the .key file doesn't open in Keynote (on mac and icloud).

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Becky Rubenstein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

@Kristy Borgonah thanks for pointing out this bug! I'm working on locating the slide deck and will get back to you.

Vincent Fong September 8, 2021

@atlassian Team, Has anyone fixed the link yet? 

Thank you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events