Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📚 Earn the ‘Loom Learners’ community kudos badge!

Viewing page 2 of 2

32 comments

Comment

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2024

I didn't know much about Loom before the sessions.  Very informative, will be playing with Loom soon.

Will
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 5, 2024

There were a few tips I took from the recording session.

• Choose between recording your entire screen, a specific window, a custom area, or your camera only.
  • Use the confetti button to add a celebratory touch to your recording (available with Enterprise and Business plans).
  • Blur your background or add a frame to your camera bubble (available with Enterprise and Business plans).
  • Consider using a canvas background to hide your desktop while showing a window (available with Enterprise and Business plans).
  • Add a descriptive title and summary to your video (use Loom AI).
  • Consider adding chapters to your video for easy navigation (use Loom AI).
  • Brand your video with your logo and colors (available with Enterprise and Business plans).
  • Customize the way viewers can see the video by simplifying the options and removing Loom branding (available with Enterprise and Business plans).
  • Add variables to your title to personalize videos sent to different viewers (available with Enterprise and Business plans).
  • AI workflows can write documents, create issues, and write messages based on your Loom video.
  • Loom AI is powered by OpenAI.
  • Loom also has enhancements and one of them is touching up your appearance. However, it was advised to not use it because of its psychological effects.
Like • # people like this
Susan Waldrip June 5, 2024

Great list!

Like • Andy Gladstone likes this
Abby Frelich June 6, 2024

... I think I need to watch the video again 🤣

Marco Brundel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2024

Hi @Kristie Riojas ,

Watched the recording today. Very educational!!
Also the general tips about recording a video.

Thanks @Matt Reiner _K15t_ & Steffen Burzlaff.

Regards, Marco

Ciara TN
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 10, 2024

Finally got around to watching the stream. 

While editing the video you can trim the silence or phrases/words you don't want there. Super cool and simple to do this. 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

My favorite Loom tip is to follow all of @Matt Reiner _K15t_ 's videos and shorts on YouTube, he's a legend. 😉 And yes, the Confetti button does the trick... 🎉

Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2024

I just loved hearing about it and the possibilities. We have several internal channels for communication and think we could really benefit from video content. So certainly will have a chat with the Team about it.

Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2024

We're looking at providing more asynchronous updates for a new CTO, it's good to see how we can start using Loom for this.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events