Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Teamwork Lab!

53 comments

Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2022

Sounds like changes you not only experienced but a ton you’ve watched and influenced with your clients, @Craig Nodwell. I mean, transitioning to digital even a couple of years ago might seem late for some, but it’s the reality of so many and those of us who have transitioned already can still learn from that journey. I’d LOVE to hear some of your notes along with discussion from the group :)

Like # people like this
Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

I love the fact that this group exists, its nice to know that there are total strangers who are willing to help me to learn all about these products with no judgement, Thank you everyone!

Like # people like this
Collista Lewingdon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2023

I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my favorite groups in the Atlassian Community. 

Like # people like this
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2023

Hello, is number 4 offered to 'new' members only? it's pretty interesting.

Like # people like this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2023

@cigo - good question! It is intended for new members but for now (next month-ish) I’ll say it’s open to anyone since we’ve got the capacity.

Like # people like this
Michelle Yip May 15, 2023

Thankful for this space, such a great platform to come to when ideas run dry from the well ;) 
Good to know I'm not alone in this journey, and I'll be sure to check back in whenever I find something engaging and useful for sharing!

Thank you your awesome meme | The Photography Forum

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2023

Thanks for the article

Like # people like this
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Christine P. Dela Rosa, thanks for the tips and info. Is number 4 for new members only?

Like # people like this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
May 16, 2023

@Çiğdem Büyükaşik number 4 is open to anyone for the next month. 

Like # people like this
Reinaldo Borges Júnior May 18, 2023

Thank you so much, @Christine P. Dela Rosa 

I'll to make all the things mentioned.

Like # people like this
Sanjog Sigdel
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2023

I am already enjoying this group. @Christine P. Dela Rosa Thanks for making this group an active resource.

Like # people like this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
May 29, 2023

Welcome to all the existing resources and looking forward to engaging with you in this space, @Sanjog Sigdel !

Like # people like this
Dinesh Babu June 14, 2023

Nice article

Like # people like this
Kate Smoliakova June 28, 2023

This is very helpful!

Like # people like this
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2023

Thanks for sharing! learned a lot from this article.

Like # people like this
Sanjen Bariki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2023

Nice :( helpful things

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2023

Good article

Like Sébastien GAYOU likes this
Bert van Dijk _TMC_nl_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2023

Thanks

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2023

Thanks!

giphy

Varunish Garg December 7, 2023

Hello Everyone.... 

Núria Rull Bassols March 19, 2024

Nice article. Thanks @Christine P. Dela Rosa for sharing 

Núria Rull Bassols March 19, 2024

Great article, thanks @Christine P. Dela Rosa for sharing :)

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 28, 2024

@Christine P. Dela Rosa Nice group!!

Like Atangan_ Mark Anthony V likes this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2024

Just found this group. This is a great space to be. Reading more now...

Like Atangan_ Mark Anthony V likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events