Introducing: 'best of the Teamwork Lab' [November 2021 announcement]

In October, we began soliciting feedback on the Teamwork Lab. Namely, we wanted to know which type of content you liked (and even that which you didn't like). Read this article for more (and/or to weigh in with your thoughts). Based on feedback, we want to make sure that we incentivize quality contributions to the group.

To do that, we're going to try something called:
'best of the Teamwork Lab.'

nom.gif

Throughout the month of November, we'll be looking for contributions (in the form of unique comments in discussions, through original articles, etc). And at the start of December, we'll solicit nominations for the best content you saw. We'll then list the top content nominated and ask Teamwork Lab members to vote on which content deserves to be named the best of the best*.

Crowned winners.gif

*"Best of the best" winners will get a portable meditative light and sound therapy speaker. If they've already gotten that, they'll get a limited edition Atlassian hat. And if they've already gotten that, we have a pretty sweet surprise gift. (Muhahahah).

11 comments

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Crafting original content, eh? One of my favorite original pieces on Community is Zack S.'s "JIRA as a Beer Inventory System". 🍻

Curious - what could the surprise gift be? I hope it's coffee-related. An Atlassian mug would be fun!

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Exciting 😉

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro October 28, 2021

Hahaha, fantastic news, and wow, an Atlassian mug would be a dream! 🥰😃❤️

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

@Christine P_ Dela Rosa  - I loved the last line, if you have already got both then a pretty sweet surprise gift

Can we have some hint on that please? 

I promise, I would not post here any random guesses.

Like # people like this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2021

We'll see if we reveal the surprise early, but for now, I'm having fun seeing what everyone's preferences are!

Like # people like this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2021

@Christine P_ Dela Rosa  - Not revealing the surprise, I was just asking for some hints. To be honest, I am very bad in guessing and most likely guess the wrong one.

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2021

Something warm and cosy - a blanket ☺️

Like # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2021

My Atlassian inventory is empty I need to roll-on my sleeves and work hard. 😉

Like Dave Liao likes this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2021

You've still got a couple weeks, @Fadoua! Any articles or other messages shared during the month of November will be eligible for nomination :)

Like Fadoua likes this
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2021

Cool

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
December 1, 2021
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events