Velocity chart is only showing empty data

Vanessa Allen June 28, 2023

Other sprints show graphs but mine does not, how can this be configured to show graphs please advise on how I can configure

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2023

Hello @Vanessa Allen 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Can you provide a screen image of what you see?

The Velocity report will display data only if you have completed sprints. Have you completed any sprints?

The issues in your sprint must also contain data in the field you are using for Estimation.

Vanessa Allen June 29, 2023

Hello there, yes I do have some completed sprints since March, this is what I see: I think there may be a configuration issue but not sure

Velocity 1.JPGVelocity 2.JPGVelocity 3.JPG

Like John Funk likes this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2023

The report shows that you have set Story Points as your Estimation Statistic. Have you assigned Story Point Estimate values to the issues before you start the sprints?

That was the issue, I have now added story points, thank you :)

Like # people like this
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2023

Glad I could help.

If your issue has been addressed satisfactorily, please consider marking the Answer as Accepted to help other community user find posts with validated solutions.

0 votes
Vanessa Allen June 28, 2023

Further to this it is showing 0 data

Hello there, yes I do have some completed sprints since March, this is what I see: I think there may be a configuration issue but not sure

Velocity 1.JPGVelocity 2.JPGVelocity 3.JPG

Suggest an answer