Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balanced teams diversity assessment tool - Not working

Fanni Vilmanyi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 20, 2020

Hi there,

I've been trying to work with this tool developed by you, but unfortunately whenever I upload the document (put together using your template), I get no results under Step 3. 

https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/balanced-teams

Please could you help me get it to work?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2020

Hi @Fanni Vilmanyi , @Anthony Spangenberg , @Yesenia Parker , 

We've fixed the Balanced Teams Diversity Assessment upload tool. Thanks for so patiently waiting for the fix!

Please do let us know how you go. We love hearing stories of how teams use our Plays.

Mary

0 votes
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2020

Hi @Fanni Vilmanyi ,

Thanks so much for reaching out, I'd love to help you troubleshoot. If you feel comfortable, would you e-mail your document to mary@atlassian.com and I'll work to resolve?

If you don't want to include all of your data, feel free to just send a document with dummy data and I'll troubleshoot. 

Mary

Yesenia Parker
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 21, 2020

Hi @Mary Raleigh , 

I'm having the same issue where I don't get results in step 3 after uploading the file. Is it designed for large data sets only? I tried yesterday and today. 

Thank you!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
July 21, 2020

We're on it @Yesenia Parker . Stay tuned!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Anthony Spangenberg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 29, 2020

@Mary It doesn't work for me either. I have the same issue as Fanni

Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
August 6, 2020

Hi @Anthony Spangenberg , so sorry for the delay, we are working on it!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events