It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Actually planning of a feature using feature kick-off

Lars Böhnke Aug 19, 2017

Hey there! I was wonderung how Atlassian is actually planning a single feature using the feature kick-off. When you have a bigger project, everything happens in the project poster, which makes pretty sense.

Where happens the work for a single feature?

1 answer

0 votes
Christine Dela Rosa Atlassian Team Aug 23, 2017

Hi Lars - thanks for your question. I noticed it in your feedback note but will respond to that via this forum. 

Like you said, the project poster works for big projects while single features feel like pieces of a larger project. If you've already run the Journey Mapping play or understand the user journey, you should be able to go directly into the feature kick-off play - https://www.atlassian.com/team-playbook/plays/feature-kick-off.

Is there a place during the play you get stuck or are you looking for the next step after the kickoff? Or something else?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

What podcasts are you listening to right now?

Like the title says: what podcasts are in your rotation right now? Here are some favorites I've been in to from the last few weeks. The Ringer NBA Show I've been diving deep into the NBA Playoffs...

1,153 views 21 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you