Team Calendars for Confluence: 2000 user tier?

IT Support April 29, 2016

I see that Confluence Team Calendars for server has the following licensing tiers:

• 250 users: 2000 USD/mo
  • 500 users: 2000 USD/mo
  • 4000 users: 4000 USD/mo

So the cost for 500 and 250 users is the same (2000 USD) but the next tier jumps all the way to 4000 users at 400/USD/mo.

I am not used to seeing monthly rates for server licenses, but OK...

However, is it really the case that, even though we have a 2000-user confluence license, we would have to pay for a 4000-user license for Team Calendars?  At a monthly rate?  At 4000 USD... per month?  In other words: 48,000 USD / year, which is much more than what Confluence costs itself at our tier (16,000 year 1)?

Just curious.

-Michael

team calendars for confluence.png

team calendars for confluence- price.PNG

confluence pricing.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jim C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks for raising this question.

Nick is correct, the pricing isn't per month but rather a one-time payment for a new server license. Please have a look at our Team Calendars Pricing FAQ for the cost of a new server license. In the meantime, I'll ask our web team to correct the "per month" error.

Sincerely,

Jim Conaty

IT Support May 5, 2016

Thanks, Jim and Nic.

Like Văn_Buoi likes this
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2016

Looks wrong to me - I'd say someone copied the "Cloud" text and forgot to change it to "per annum"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events