Team Calendars for Confluence: 2000 user tier?

I see that Confluence Team Calendars for server has the following licensing tiers:

• 250 users: 2000 USD/mo
  • 500 users: 2000 USD/mo
  • 4000 users: 4000 USD/mo

So the cost for 500 and 250 users is the same (2000 USD) but the next tier jumps all the way to 4000 users at 400/USD/mo.

I am not used to seeing monthly rates for server licenses, but OK...

However, is it really the case that, even though we have a 2000-user confluence license, we would have to pay for a 4000-user license for Team Calendars?  At a monthly rate?  At 4000 USD... per month?  In other words: 48,000 USD / year, which is much more than what Confluence costs itself at our tier (16,000 year 1)?

Just curious.

-Michael

team calendars for confluence.png

team calendars for confluence- price.PNG

confluence pricing.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Jim Conaty Atlassian Team Apr 29, 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks for raising this question.

Nick is correct, the pricing isn't per month but rather a one-time payment for a new server license. Please have a look at our Team Calendars Pricing FAQ for the cost of a new server license. In the meantime, I'll ask our web team to correct the "per month" error.

Sincerely,

Jim Conaty

Thanks, Jim and Nic.

0 vote

Looks wrong to me - I'd say someone copied the "Cloud" text and forgot to change it to "per annum"

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

We want to know what Jira Service Desk apps you're using!

Hi Community! My name is Amir and I’m on the Jira Service Desk product marketing team at Atlassian. Our team would love to understand how you’re leveraging our ecosystem for Jira Service Desk. Wha...

40 views 0 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you