Team Calendars - Advanced Options

Jesse June 10, 2013

We have recently begun using Confleunce calendars to track various projects and work items. One of the questions reagrding adding events to a team calendar has been one of making an event repeatable. As it stands, we can make repeat every month on the same exact day, but we have yet to find an option to make it repeat on a specific day of the week.

Example: We have meeting X that occurs every 2nd Tuesday of each month. While we can set a calendar event up to repeat on the 12th of each month, we have yet to find the option to mark it repeated on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.

Does this option already exist (and we are over-looking it) or if it does not exist, are there plans on adding it in future updates?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2013

If I understand correctly, the feature that you're looking for is unavailable in Team Calendars at the moment. But there's an open improvement request regarding this that we tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-347. We do not have the rough timeline when this will be implemented but I'd suggest you to cast a vote on it.

Michael Marshall September 9, 2016

That ticket was created FIVE YEARS ago, and this standard functionality is still not implemented. Every other calendar I've seen had this functionality from day one...

Which begs the question - is this a serious product?

Tony Koures September 9, 2016

I would like to know whether this feature will be available sometime in 2016. 

Brian [admin] March 3, 2017

Or in 2017?

Anoop K Baby January 3, 2018

I don't know what product these guys selling. If we ask for a simple basic feature, they will ask to vote for the open request which may be opened even for a decade. Its same for confluence itself or the addons they providing. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events