Sydney community Group - Topics for 2021

Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Greetings and Happy New Year,

The Sydney Leaders are getting together tomorrow to discuss 2021 UG meetings, and we appreciate it its short notice, but if there are items that you would like to see presented, then we'd love to hear about them.

Don't worry, if you don't read this in time, pls let us know.

Thanks

Mark

PS. There will be a Virtual AUG on Feb 11th, Thursday, 12pm, where Atlassian will be presenting on Jira Service Management - more details later.

2 comments

Comment

John Mustac January 12, 2021

Hi Mark, I would like to hear about the roadmap/timeline of Confluence cloud developments. There is a material gap regarding customisation ability between server and cloud which i think is currently turning Confluence server customers away to other cloud solutions.

cheers

john 

Like Deleted user likes this
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2021

Thanks John,

I'll reach out to Atlassian Product to se if they will share their road map and timeline.

Regards

Mark

Deleted user January 12, 2021

Specifically interested in topics relating to Advanced roadmaps.

Like Chrissy Clements likes this
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Hi Reshmi,

Thanks for reaching out, and we do receive a number of requests for more details on Advance Road Maps.

I have personal experience in attempting to implement it at our office and came up a little short.

I will make contact with Atlassian or one of their partners who may be willing to present.

Cheers

Mark

Like Chrissy Clements likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events