Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Remote Summit sessions interest you?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 23, 2020

Check out the Remote Summit 2020 live stream and on-demand topics here and tell me what sessions you are looking forward to seeing.

8 answers

8 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

Hi @Kat Warner 

It will be my first Summit ever, so I'm looking forward! 

So on the first day, I will watch every keynote :) 

I'm also interessted in some breakout sessions: 

• Beyond being there: High performing distributed teams
  • How to clean up your Atlassian suite (without losing your damn mind!

And since I'm a community leader, I want to certificate, so there's product demo "Certification: You can do it. Here’s how", which I'm really looking forward! 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2020

Great question @Kat Warner - and I love seeing everyone's interests so far! The Trello talks are the ones I am looking forward to the most.

Also these sessions:

How to build a meaningful career (and life) with design thinking

How to spot if you're a Richard

Also, FMA's session on Ikea, but I haven't found it on the agenda yet. Please tag it if you already know the title.

Thanks!

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 30, 2020

From dream to (augmented) reality: PTC's best practices from the IKEA Place story

• Jefferson Raulino Scomacao, PTC
  • Andy Barker, PTC

IKEA now lets customers to "try" furniture before they buy via augmented reality.

Join the team behind this project and learn how they managed the project from conception to release, all while working in an agile environment with external teams. Explore new frontiers using Trello, best practices, and lessons learned.

- It is one of the available "any time" sessions once remote summit is open later this week. 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2020

Thanks Kat, I am looking forward to it!

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dharma Ramos
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 24, 2020

On first pass:

• Change faster when Dev and IT change together
  • Change Management
  • From dream to (augmented) reality: PTC's best practices from the IKEA Place story
  • How to clean up your Atlassian suite (without losing your damn mind)
  • Certification: You can do it. Here's how.
  • Portfolio for Jira 3.0 and beyond.
0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2020
  • What’s new in Jira Software Cloud
  • Atlassian Data Center: Building for change and scale
  • Security at scale: Investments in user management for Data Center
  • Certification: You can do it. Here’s how.
0 votes
Answer accepted
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2020
  • What's new in Opsgenie, Statuspage, Jira Service Desk
  • Lessons learned an inside look into incident management at Atlassian
  • How to spot if you're a Richard
  • How Cerner uses Portfolio for Jira to keep project managers happy
  • Best-of-Breed DevOps: How modern teams build their toolchains
  • Certification: You can do it. Here's how.
  • Jira Align OKRs: Achieving perfect alignment in an imperfect world
  • Portfolio for Jira 3.0 and beyond
  • And of Course the Keynote Sessions
0 votes
Answer accepted
Sedera Randria
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 30, 2020

All topics are interesting.  And especially one : "Certification: You can do it. Here’s how"

Since we have to stay at home for a while, I'm curious about the possibility to pass Atlassian certifications remotely and safely. This will be a great news. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2020

I am really looking forward to many of the Community workshops. Especially the interactions with Atlassians and fellow Community Leaders.

And I listed the following sessions:

• Beyond being there: High performing distributed teams
  • How Cerner uses Portfolio for Jira to keep project managers happy
  • How to plot a journey from Data Center to Cloud with 10,000 users along for the ride
  • How to spot if you're a Richard
  • If you’re not disrupting from within, you’ll be disrupted from without
  • See it, believe it: How to stop remote work from happening in the shadows
0 votes
Answer accepted
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2020

Thanks for the heads up @Kat Warner!  I'm going to have to go through it in more detail later, but at a quick glace:

-Change faster when Dev and IT change together
- Everything you learned about CI/CD is wrong
- Modern Development & DevOps (Q&A)

Those would be the top of my list given our company is right in the middle of trying to figure this stuff out.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events