It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Take a photo at the Statuspage booth, tweet it, and tag @Statuspage (you may get extra swag!) Edited

๐Ÿ‘‹We're thrilled to be heading to Vegas tomorrow and can't wait to see you all.

Make sure to stop by the Statuspage booth to chat with us (and grab some new swag!)

We love the Summit scavenger hunt idea and didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so here's what you can do to check us off your scavenger hunt list ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”Ž:

1) Take a picture at the Statuspage booth. Maybe you want to capture the booth itself, snap a selfie with a Statuspager, or take a pic of the swag you score โ€“ anything goes! ๐Ÿ“ท

2) Tweet the pic, tag @Statuspage and use #AtlassianSummitโœ๏ธ

We will randomly choose 10 tweets at the end of the week & send those winners a FREE STATUSPAGE SHIRT. ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ˜Ž

P.S. Here are the friendly face you can expect to see at our booth this week:

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 3.44.13 PM.png

who-is-going-5a546d.jpg

2 answers

@Tzoe Keat Chiam : Are we able to Facetime whilst you're at the booth then I'll take the most EPIC inter-atlantic selfie of all time....!?

haha we would love it!

Like โ€ข 1 person likes this
0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 11, 2019

Looking forward to seeing photos of your booth Shannon via this scavenger hunt challenge, especially what you are showcasing for #HugOps - absolutely love my poster and tshirt! Thank you and enjoy summit! :)

Thanks, @Jodi LeBlanc !! Wish you were here! 

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 11, 2019

Thanks so much @Shannon Winter it's on my bucketlist for next year! :)

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Asked Mar 27, 2019 in Summit

Ask (our Community leaders) Anything -- answers LIVE at Summit!

Hello, Atlassian Community! We are THRILLED to announce that we'll be hosting our first ever live AMA at Summit 2019 in Las Vegas. Submit your questions below and our panelists will answer them ...

1,760 views 96 44
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you