Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take a photo at the Statuspage booth, tweet it, and tag @Statuspage (you may get extra swag!)

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2019

👋We're thrilled to be heading to Vegas tomorrow and can't wait to see you all.

Make sure to stop by the Statuspage booth to chat with us (and grab some new swag!)

We love the Summit scavenger hunt idea and didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so here's what you can do to check us off your scavenger hunt list 🔎🔎🔎:

1) Take a picture at the Statuspage booth. Maybe you want to capture the booth itself, snap a selfie with a Statuspager, or take a pic of the swag you score – anything goes! 📷

2) Tweet the pic, tag @Statuspage and use #AtlassianSummit✏️

We will randomly choose 10 tweets at the end of the week & send those winners a FREE STATUSPAGE SHIRT. 👕😎

P.S. Here are the friendly face you can expect to see at our booth this week:

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 3.44.13 PM.png

who-is-going-5a546d.jpg

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Looking forward to seeing photos of your booth Shannon via this scavenger hunt challenge, especially what you are showcasing for #HugOps - absolutely love my poster and tshirt! Thank you and enjoy summit! :)

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

Thanks, @Jodi LeBlanc !! Wish you were here! 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Thanks so much @shannyshan it's on my bucketlist for next year! :)

Like shannyshan likes this
0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@Tzoek : Are we able to Facetime whilst you're at the booth then I'll take the most EPIC inter-atlantic selfie of all time....!?

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
April 10, 2019

haha we would love it!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2019

@shannyshan !! Important question.
How can we get The Living Legend @LarryBrock a Status Page glow in the dark T-Shirt.
He really deserves to have one.

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
December 11, 2019

Hi @Andy - PTC Redundant ! I actually switched teams a few months ago so I no longer hold the key to Statuspage swag :( If you email Chase at cwilson@atlassian.com, he should be able to help ya out!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2019

@shannyshan : Great stuff Shanny! Thanks so much. We've started hunting Chase down...
You could say... "the CHASE is on!!"

(Sorry... been spending too much time on the Friday Pun blog... hahaha!)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events