It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How was Atlassian Summit?

Mirek Community Leader Sep 11, 2014

Atlassian Summit 2014 is over. I am wondering how how did it go? Did you liked new announcements? What did you liked the most? What you would like to see in next year?

4 answers

0 votes
Mirek Community Leader Sep 11, 2014

Right, so if someone missed the keynote there are the top 5 announcements: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/09/summit-2014-announcements-keynote Video is also somewhere online, so you can watch it

Mirek Community Leader Sep 14, 2014

Any idea when other videos will be online?

I enjoyed it, but it (the technical and information sessions) went awfully fast. I think several of the topics were "crammed" into the time allotted.

The venue was good, but having to go up/down 2 flights to attend a class on a different track caused some issues. I felt like I was part of a migrating herd. 

Still, I am looking forward to next year!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Summit

6 ways of defining "Solution Partner", according to our customers

Atlassian Summit was a month ago but we are still not over it- It was our biggest Summit event of the year and we are so lucky to have shared the vision for Atlassian’s future with over 5,000 custome...

175 views 1 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you