How was Atlassian Summit?

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2014

Atlassian Summit 2014 is over. I am wondering how how did it go? Did you liked new announcements? What did you liked the most? What you would like to see in next year?

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
jcurleyWR
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2014

I enjoyed it, but it (the technical and information sessions) went awfully fast. I think several of the topics were "crammed" into the time allotted.

The venue was good, but having to go up/down 2 flights to attend a class on a different track caused some issues. I felt like I was part of a migrating herd. 

Still, I am looking forward to next year!

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svpodWAFsDE

Atlassian Summit 2014 Keynote in 7 minutes !

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2014

Any idea when other videos will be online?

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 11, 2014

Right, so if someone missed the keynote there are the top 5 announcements: http://blogs.atlassian.com/2014/09/summit-2014-announcements-keynote Video is also somewhere online, so you can watch it

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2014
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events