• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Newbie's question, 1st time registration info usage

Hello all, 

I'm a new joiner to Atlassian community, and it's one of the most informative and amazing online communities ever, as i am keen to join the summit, I wonder how is the info presented? is it presented during the summit, is it visible to general public?

Thanks in advance for your input.

4 comments

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Mar 31, 2020

Hi @Hana luiza - welcome to the Atlassian Community - wonderful to have you here and so glad you are enjoying it! If you register for the virtual Summit the Keynotes will be presented by video at the time they are scheduled, and then available on demand for you to watch on your own time if for example the live broadcasting is not ideal for your time zone. The sessions are not visible to the general public, unless of course they register, then login with their email and password they created when registering, to view the sessions. However the virtual Summit 2020 is open to anyone so if you would like to share the link with friends, family and colleagues they are welcome to tune in. It's going to be a fabulous couple of days! :)

Like # people like this

Amazing to hear that, will do.

(registration does require a business email I suppose)

Thanks a bundle for the pointer and encouragement! 

I attended some of the virtual sessions these past couple of years. If you haven't yet, you should register. 

Here is a link to some of the recordings from 2019 if you want to have an idea of what some of the sessions were like.

https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/watch-sessions/2019/general-session/general-session-how-truly-working-together-makes-everyone-better

Like # people like this

Sure will do, it's good to come ready...

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Mar 31, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Hana luiza!

I think @Jodi LeBlanc and @Dharma Ramos did a fantastic job of answering this question so I'll just add a giphy!

Like Hana luiza likes this
Pavel Junek Community Leader Apr 01, 2020

Welcome to Atlassian Community @Hana luiza!

I think the answers above are exhausting :)

Thanks @Pavel Junek - curious why you find the answer exhausting... ;)

Like Pavel Junek likes this
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Apr 01, 2020

LOL! Jodi is in her shadow account again :D

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 01, 2020

OMG! Not again, I have been plagued with that shadow account for a long while, it just randomly pops up out of nowhere lol  I almost should switch to it and have the fun of earning all the badges again :)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Summit

Team Tour: Government Symposium - Save the Date!

Hello, Atlassian Government Community ! If you’d like to discover the latest on telework, DevSecOps, project and service management, join us for Government Symposium 2021. The global event wil...

78 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you