Summit 2019 is going to Las Vegas

You asked we answered - Summit 2019 registration is now open!

Can you believe Atlassian Summit hasn’t been to the US since 2017? Now is the time to get ready for an event to remember! Our biggest user conference will be held in Las Vegas, April 9-11, 2019, and this is one not to be missed.

Summit_pic.png

Discover what we have planned for Summit 2019:

• Keynote sessions: Join fellow Community members in hearing about Atlassian's vision for the future and learn about the latest product reveals.

• Expo Hall & Product Hub: Get the conversation started with our solution partners & app developers IRL. Then get real-time support and demos for your favorite Atlassian products.

• Bash: Let loose and hit the town with other Atlassian Community members in the city that never sleeps.

Save $300 with our special pricing

• Early Bird Summit pass – $950 (Standard Summit pass – $1,250)

• Bash Guest Pass / Add-On: $300

• Dev Day: $250

Act fast, as these special prices are only available for a limited time! Passes will go quickly, secure yours by registering today. Hope to see you there :).

5 comments

Awesome!! How long will early bird rates be available for?

Many attendees will need to get approval from their management teams so a specific deadline would be helpful. Thanks

Meenakshi Iyer I'm New Here Friday

Hello! I received an email from AUG "Save $600 on your pass today" and a code AUG600OFF but it only takes off $300. What am I missing here?AUG600OFF.JPG

Like 1 person likes this

Do you know how long the early bird price is good until?

Bridget Sauer Community Manager Monday

@Meenakshi Iyer - If you are eligible for the AUG discount, then that 300 + the 300 early bird adds up to 600 savings. 

Bridget Sauer Community Manager Monday

@Jevon Fisher  Early bird registration is limited, while supplies last offer, so at this time we do not have a confirmed end date. Our recommendation is to register as early as possible to secure the discounted rate. We hope to see you in Las Vegas for Summit 2019!

Comment

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you