Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

white labeling Status page and notification emails

michael.wood October 31, 2023

I would like to know if the Status Page, and Notification Emails can support white labeling. 

In our case the white labeling is currently implemented based on the URL.   If X.domain.com present the website with these images/labeling.  If Y.domain.com use this for images/labeling.

I'm thinking that the status page could reference the referring website the user came from and present the labeling based off of that, otherwise present the public default images.

As for the email labeling I'm thinking this would be much more difficult.   Thoughts on possible solutions previously applied or to try?

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2023

Hey Michael, thanks for reaching out with those questions.

Looking at your use case, I don't quite see a clear way to implement this - While you can use a custom domain, and you can use custom HTML/CSS code to customize a page, there is no native functionality currently that would allow you to apply different styling based on the domain. Some documentation on custom code:

Use custom CSS on a status page 

Use custom HTML on a status page 

The same goes for the email notifications, I'm afraid - While there is some customization available, nothing that would quite fit the labeling use case.

Customize email notifications 

Regards,

Alan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events