Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which emailId to be used for sending email to subscribers?

Bulusu Venkatesh July 12, 2021

Now my subscribers are receiving email's from Statuspage emailId. After Subscribing to a paid version of Statuspage. can i customize the emailId to my emailId instead of Statuspage's for sending email's to my subscribers for status of a component?

1 answer

1 vote
Chris DeGidio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2021

Hi Bulusu,

You are able to edit the send from email. This is covered in the documentation here: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/customize-email-notifications/

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Bulusu Venkatesh July 14, 2021

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting me know about this feature.

I do have one more concern if my subscribers will be getting email for status of a component from statuspage emailId. will it be always from same statuspage emailId everytime or different one?

Chris DeGidio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2021

Hi Bulusu,

Customizing the send from email should alter the emails during any notification event from Statuspage.

Bulusu Venkatesh July 14, 2021

Hi Chris,

My question is different.

I am just asking without customizing will i get statuspage notifications during an event from same statuspage emailId everytime or a different one everytime?

Bulusu Venkatesh August 10, 2021

Hi Chris,

I am still awaiting your response.

Chris DeGidio
Atlassian Team
August 25, 2021

Hi Bulusu,

Sorry for missing that. The email will come from statuspage.io domain for the email notifications.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events