Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom email template not used

Miguel Ceballos October 8, 2021

Under You page -> Customize page and emails -> Customize email

I have made updates here and when I send a test email it looks great.

But when I create an incident or schedule a maintenance it does not use these updates and instead sends the generic email from statuspage.

The only thing I need to finish is the DNS config page, but based on the alert that will only affect using the 'from' email.

Am I missing something?

2 answers

0 votes
Carl Steiger December 13, 2023

I'm having the same issue, @Miguel Ceballos did you ever solve it?

Russell Chee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2023

Hey Carl,

Thanks for reaching out on the community post, I hope you are well. 

Because the issue you are experiencing is account specific could I please ask you to reach out to our Statuspage support team here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

That way when we troubleshoot your issue the information of your account won't be public accessible. We look forward to hearing from you. Take care!

Kind regards,
Russell

0 votes
Nikola
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2021

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for posting your question! When you say customizations, are you referring to the custom logo and footer message? Did you hit the save button after you were done?

You are right in thinking that DNS records are only related to the custom "from" field.

Feel free to open a support ticket so we can have a closer look at your page if this is still an issue.

Regards,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events