Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off Long-running incident notification emails

Logan Eriksen May 11, 2021

I want to turn off the emails to statuspage admins notifying about long-running incidents.

I'm unable to find anything in Your Page or any sub-sections pertaining to this config.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2021

Hi Logan,

You need to click on the profile image, bottom left of the green sidebar -> Profile -> Uncheck the checkbox next to 'Long-running incident notifications'.

Screenshot 2021-05-12 083518.pngScreenshot 2021-05-12 083621.png

Hope this helps & if it does please mark this as the answer.

Thanks,
Nick

Logan Eriksen May 12, 2021

Thanks Nick!

This may be obvious, but I'll ask anyways: Since this is profile specific, I'm assuming the other admin's will have to go in and manage this setting for themselves?

Regards,

Logan

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2021

Hi Logan,

You'll need all your other team members to go in and change it. It's definitely annoying but I have fed this back to the product team over 2 years ago and hopefully with the migration to Atlassian ID there may be a future update for admins to set this at organization level.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick

Logan Eriksen May 13, 2021

Thanks Nick!

Meenakshi Razdan January 16, 2022

Hi Nick,

Has this issue been addressed. Even though I uncheck the 'Long-running degraded component’ checkbox from Profile. We are still getting these notifications.

Thanks

Like Marvin Lohner likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events