cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Email not received

Angela
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2023

We've tried sending a test email from our customized address and it was not received. The DNS configuration shows everything is configured correctly. How do we address this? bullish.status.io

1 answer

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2023
Angela
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2023

@Howard Nedd thanks for the quick response. We are not using automations. I was attempting to send a test email after setting up my custom email address using these instructions: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/customize-email-notifications/ 

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2023

Hi @Sybil ,

Have you double checked the DNS settings? Usually when this is done correctly sending a test email should be pretty straightforward. Maybe share/check your DNS settings to confirm all is Ok?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events