Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage.io email customisation not working

Bulusu Venkatesh September 1, 2021

When i am trying to upload a image or a logo in Statuspage.io for email customisation, the page becomes unresponsive. can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 2, 2021

Hello Bulusu,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Thanks for letting us know about the issue you are having with this upload. There might be a few different things that would cause this.

First, I would ask that you clear your cookies and cache as this has been known to cause some problems and it does not hurt to give it a try.

Secondly, I would check to make sure that FileStack is not being blocked on your network. Since this is a third party app that we use for uploading, it sometimes is blocked and causes issues with uploading.

Finally, if those do not solve the issue, I recommend sending a ticket to us at support.atlassian.com so we can get into your page(s) and investigate further. Hopefully it's just one of the first options.

As a test, I tried uploading a pic on my test account and it seems to be working so hopefully one of the solutions above will help!

Regards,

Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events