Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage Training and Certification Plans

Angela March 24, 2021

Are there plans for formal Statuspage training available in the Atlassian University? 

Also, are there plans for Statuspage certification in the future? 

There are a ton of online resources for Statuspage and aware of those and very helpful. 

Inquiring about formal training and certification from Atlassian.   

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2021

Hi Angela,

although I do not have the answer I am wondering if this question is also suitable with Training & Certification support (https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/) and/or in the Training collection here in Community (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification/ct-p/training-and-certification).

This is just because I guess in the training collection there is more traffic towards training/certification questions. If you should decide to wait here for more answers, this would be totally fine as well.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2021

Hi Angela,

I'm a long-time Statuspage customer and I asked this question at every Summit I've been too with the Training team but there doesn't seem to be any formal training or certifications for Statuspage. I suspect if there was it'd fit under the Jira Service Management path as incident management sits under service management.

I'll check in with our CSM and see if there is training contact you could reach out to (I'll do the same as more customers who request this the higher the chance it is to get looked at by Atlassian).

Thanks,
Nick

Angela March 25, 2021

Thank you for the information, Nick.  Looking forward to hearing from Atlassian too. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events