Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage - 30 day uptime

Jeremy Majchrzak September 8, 2021

Is there a way to change the uptime calcualtions so that they reset every 30 days vs. the default 90 days?  

Thank you!

1 answer

1 vote
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 9, 2021

Hi there,

Happy to help!

It does not look like the ability to change this is currently in the product, it is set for 90 days. I did however find a Feature Request for this, and I've gone ahead and added this request there as a "+1" so that Engineering knows that this is an increasingly desired feature. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Jeremy Majchrzak September 13, 2021

Any idea when this could possibly be prioritized?  Should I mark this as an acceptable answer on the community so that others can upvote it?

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2021

Hi @Jeremy Majchrzak ,

I don't see an ETA currently, but because it would be a considerable change to the way the product displays uptime, a notification will likely go out to Statuspage users regarding the change amongst others coming to the product in future releases. And marking this answer should work, the internal ticket with Engineering has a request counter we can update each time. Please let us know if you have any follow up questions!

Jeremy Majchrzak September 16, 2021

Thank you for the response.  For context, our enterprise customers (very large financial and technology companies) require us to have monthly SLAs in our contracts with penalty clauses.  I would like to be able to manage these SLAs directly in Statuspage to provide transparency.  The 90-day window seems somewhat arbitrary to me.  I'm sure there are many other orgs out there who have monthly SLAs.  Monthly is more standard than quarterly.  Happy to discuss further with your product team if that would help move this along.  Otherwise, we may need to find another solution.

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
September 16, 2021

Hi Jeremy,

I would recommend opening a Support ticket so that we can address and move your request to the team responsible for that Feature. That way we can get the request linked directly to your organization and see if the Product Team can be engaged further on this

Sirish March 8, 2022

Hi Guys,

Any update on this?
Even i am searching for an answer on how i can change the day count to 30 from default 90. 

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2022

Hi @Sirish ,

The Feature Request is still under review by Engineering, and it does not have an ETA at the moment. I would recommend submitting a ticket like I had mentioned to Jeremy above; that will allow us to directly link your account to the Engineering ticket for it, and will allow us to send you a notification should this be added to the product roadmap.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions!

Adriel February 10, 2023

Hi

Any update on this feature?

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
February 10, 2023

Hi @Adriel ,

Unfortunately not that I can see at the moment, but if you get a case submitted, we can add you to the Feature Request for future updates

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events