Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StatusPage RestAPI <> Smartling RestAPI

Adil Bouchaara August 16, 2022

Dear support

we are using smartling as our translation tool instead of localize, and since there's no integration for it, we want to explore the API of statuspage for translations of incidents and display them in different languages to our end users on our status page

the question is, if we want to do that, is the multichoice button of selecting a language only available for Localize, or will be displayed for other translation tools using the API?

best,

Adil

1 answer

1 vote
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

Hi @Adil Bouchaara

This is Darryl. I am here to help. 😀

Understand that you would like to use another 3rd-party provider for the translation of your Statuspage.

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, indeed the multichoice button for selecting a language is only available for Localize.

At the moment, there is no workaround available to accomplish this.

Feature Request

We understand the inconvenience this has brought, so I have added your business name to an existing feature request, STATUS-360, to support the translations via service provider other than Localize.

The feature request doesn't provide public access to our customers so I don't attach the link over here, but we will keep you posted.

Please note that our Product team reviews all Feature Request (FR) together and they prioritize those with higher demand to be implemented first and any FR will take months until is ready since it needs to go through Design, Development, Testing, and rolling out to Production.

Thank you and hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events