Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StatusPage Promethus Integration API error: {"error":"No metrics were specified, or unable to locate

Somesh NV Nistala December 6, 2021

Trying to Integrate the StatusPage with Prometheus using the following GO based code.

https://github.com/itering/prometheus-statuspage-pusher

1. Deployed the dockerized image as in the kubernetes cluster as a pod to query the Prometheus and push the metrics to StatusPage

2. added a metric on the status page with "I will submit my own data for this metric "option

3. crated the Prometheus query file with the metricID in the query.yaml files

4. Run the pod by supplying the StatuPage ID< page ID, Prometheus url and and query.yaml file ( which contains quirt and metric ID)

/usr/bin/prometheus-statuspage-pusher -config "/app/queries.yaml" -prom "<Prometheus URL>" -pageid "<StatusPage page ID>" -apikey " <StausPage API key>"

Result

which pushing the metrics to statuspage , getting HTTP status 403, API error

INFO[0000] Started to query and pushing metrics
ERRO[0000] Expected single time serial, got 0 backfill="<nil>" metric_id=3l44xxxxcp
INFO[0000] Pushing metrics:
ERRO[0000] HTTP status 403, API error: {"error":"No metrics were specified, or unable to locate metrics with the specified ids."}

Could you please share your inputs on error (HTTP status 403, API ) while pushing the data

1 answer

1 vote
Ronnie Kingston
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2021

Hello Somesh,

Thanks for the details. It looks like this issue is isolated to your Statuspage instance integration with Prometheus. 

May I please request you to log a support ticket with us via support.atlassian.com and we can check further.

Regards,
Ronnie

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events