Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status page - Adding more components

Vivek_Batra February 20, 2023

Initially I created some 30 odd components in status page and subscribed a group of 100 people via import option in the tool . Now they are default subscribers however as an when i create new components - i can see there is no tick mark in front of that component which means these 100 people are not getting notification for the new items .

I can upload the list again but this is not a good solution and i am not sure if it will work? or break the existing subscrtion

Any solution to this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2023
You can enable component subscriptions by selecting Subscribers from the left side menu, selecting the Options dropdown menu at the top right of the page, choosing Settings from the dropdown menu, selecting the option to Allow users to subscribe to individual components, and selecting Save changes. This will allow subscribers to pick and choose which components they want to receive notifications about and which they don't.
Vivek_Batra February 21, 2023

Thanks Riley Vanable for the quick response. What i am trying to achieve here is something different from suggested solution. Being a new organization who has recently adopted status page i have to pre-subscribe people and then let them do whatever they want to do in future.  My understanding is that - as a user can only pick and choose the components when you know that they are being NEWLY added into this this tool ( which i am doing as and when i get demanded from stakeholders).

So my question is around that.

Scott Palgon October 18, 2023

Was this question ever resolved? 

We have the same problem.  When we add a new component, and associate it to an existing group, why aren't the users associated with that group automatically subscribed to that new component?  Having to manually subscribe each user to the new component is not practical.  Thanks.

Vivek_Batra October 18, 2023

Not for me :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events