Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Embed not showing on Production, but works on Local Dev

Ian Barnes April 20, 2022

Hi All,

I've copied the code from the Status Embed and pasted it into my HTML, and it works and shows up perfectly on my local environment, but when pushed to either Staging or Production, it's not showing.

If I manually called the statusEmbedTest() function, it shows the popup - but it does not show when there are open incidents. There are no JS errors or console messages, so nothing breaks there.

Looking at the Status Embed page, I see this at the top: "Your status embed is not online. Copy/paste the code snippet into your web page to finish deploying." - not sure if it's related, perhaps? 

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ian

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2022

Hi Ian,

Thanks for reaching out about the Status Embed feature. That is a bit odd that it isn't showing up for you. The only thing I can think of regarding this is to double check the information here: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/create-and-configure-the-recommended-status-embed/

There are a lot of caveats on that help page that could be the culprit.

If everything on there checks out, I think this might be better handled through a support ticket. That way we can dive deeper into your page, check out your website and see how it interacts with the Status Embed.

Thanks for reaching out in the community!

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events