Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Embed Query

Sophie Reynolds July 17, 2019

Hi Statuspage!

I am looking to set up status embed on our intranet page but can't see the status embed option on the left hand menu. I presume it's because we have a private page? Any idea if/when this will be available on all pages?

Thanks!

Sophie

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Victor Dronov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2019

Sophie, that's right - Status Embed is currently only available for Public pages. While we'll be planning to expand this feature to Private pages as well, we don't have a specific ETA to share thus far. Please stay tuned!

Caitlin Cummings August 31, 2022

Hi Victor,

It's been a few years since this question was answered and I have the exact same use-case. We need to have private Status Page, but want to use the Status Embed alerts on our Intranet site. Is this feature available yet?

Des Armstrong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2024

We have the same question - we have private and public status pages. Is there any sign of this being implemented? I see there's an app for JIRA service desk but that's not what we need.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events