Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting a threshold

TOC Automation
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2022

Is there a way to set a threshold so for example if a Component hasnt recieved an 'UP' email for over an hour it can automatically flag as an outage? This would be very useful for systems that are running 24/7 and only have limited people monitoring the status page for a wider organisation.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alan Violada
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2022

Hey there, Alan from the Statuspage support team here, thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Statuspage itself is more focused on the reporting functionalities, so for this use case, I believe you would need to set up an integration with a separate monitoring tool, in order to automatically set your components to an outage status based on the monitoring parameters set. You can read about some of the integrations available for Statuspage in the below documentation:

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/automate-actions-with-integrations/

Let me know if you have any questions, or anything else we can try to assist with! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events