Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO capabilities on the Status Page

Yuval Or February 9, 2021

Hi,

Is there a way to control the SEO attributes on the page?

Like SEO title and description.

From where they are populated by default?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Candi Steinhour May 30, 2022

Having good on-page SEO is crucial if you want to be ranked high on search engines such as Google. The most important on-page SEO factors include well-written and original content, a good title and description tag, formatting with the proper use of a heading and subheadings, images and their descriptions, and well-composed URLs that contain the most important keyword and aren’t too long. An affordable seo agency will easily do all this for you.

Damon February 1, 2024

Thanks a lot for help! In this article recent feature on the best SEO software for agencies is a must-read for marketers. I can attest to impact seo tools for agencies on our agency's efficiency and growth. The guide is a valuable resource for those aiming to optimize their strategies in 2024.

0 votes
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2021

Hi @Yuval Or -

Using the <Title> and Description tags for SEO are currently not possible through customization. We have a feature request for this that I will add your post to. If there is any update, I will respond via this post.

Yuval Or February 15, 2021

Thanks, @Mark Campbell-Vincent ,

Can it be done manually?

Can I send the information I want to update to the support team?

Thx

Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2021

@Yuval Or -

Currently this can't be done manually. Support does not have access to change the SEO attributes.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events