cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved e-mail not sending to subscribers

kevin_harber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2022

We are receiving several complaints from subscribers that they are not getting the final e-mail notification when an issue is resolved.  They are getting all the updates except the last one.  Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

hi @kevin_harber ,

When the agent  resolves an incident he can tick the box to either send or don't send a notification to the subscribers. If the box remains unticked, the notification wont be send. Can you test that? 

Regards

Howard

kevin_harber
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2022

I will have to check the next time we have to post something on the status page, but according to this page, the notifications should be sent automatically.  The check box just overrides the defaults.  Also, this issue is only affecting the last update.  All of the other updates send notifications correctly whether or not someone checks that box.

Like Howard Nedd likes this
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2022

Read carefully:

you will have the option whether or not you want to send notifications to your subscribers.

Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2022

Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 21.08.46.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events