cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding top level impact status

Fredrik
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2023

Hi

We are trying out Atlassian product : status page.

I have a question regarding the top level impact,  if you have a high impact like critical.. because one of the affected components

Have status Major outage, if this is changed on the component to Degraded performance for this ongoing incident.

The top level impact is not changed at all from Critical to Major as mentioned in your site linked here below

Note. We only used one component.

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/top-level-status-and-incident-impact-calculations/

Br

Fredrik

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 26, 2023

Hello Fredrik,

Welcome! Thanks for reaching out to the community. I tried to reproduce this issue where the impact does not change on an incident and I am also getting the same results, which is not what I have expected. I will go ahead and open a bug report to raise the flag for our development team. Thanks for pointing this out! In the meantime, the recommendation would be to manually change the impact after updating the components. Please let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events