Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about dates and notice when creating incidents

Yusuke Yoda October 17, 2021

I'm currently trying out the evaluation version, and I've seen some behavior that is different from what I expected, so I'd like to ask a question.

1. For some reason, an incident created by the API on Oct 17 02:15 Japan time is displayed as Oct 16 02:15.
Why is this? By the way, is there any way to rewrite the creation time with an arbitrary value?

statuspage-incidents.png

2. I was unable to receive email even though I was subscribing to an email during the time the incident occurred and until it was resolved. If the incident occurred for an extremely short period of time (e.g. when it was resolved in 1 minute), is it possible that the email was not received?

Is there anything I need to do to make sure I receive notifications even if the incident is only for a short time?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Abraham Musalem
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hey Yuske,

Abraham here with Statuspage support. Thanks for reaching out.

The time difference here might actually be a bug so thanks for bringing that up. Would you mind opening a ticket with us at https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/ and report this time discrepancy in there? 

As far as the notification issue, it might have been that you did not pick an affected component when creating the incident. We will only send notifications if an affected component it picked upon creation of the incident. 

Cheers,

- Abraham 

Yusuke Yoda October 20, 2021

Thanks for the reply.
I'll make sure to report the time difference issue in the ticket.
I'll double check the notification issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events